Tuesday 12 April 2011

It's all about Topshop in this post, mostly

Bon-day everyone.
Happy 50th anniversary of the first human spaceflight! Our friend Google has enlightened us with this reminder, and I really really like the Google-sign-logo thing to match the occasion - pretty cool.

But a couple of days ago, I was just lazing around in the sun with one of my closest friends, and she took me to a shop where they sell loads of cheap (probably because last season) jewellery from Topshop and such. Literally for £2/£3 as opposed to the usual £8/£10/£12 price tag/range. I thought this was an amaaaazing opportunity to spend what babysitting money I have on things i'm obsessed with. And this was my favourite find...

I'm quite into owls and things at the moment :)



And I love these blue stoney things you get on jewellery...lately i've seen quite a lot of it around


Topshop targets breast cancer
I was notified about this via Twitter, and thought it's a great idea. Their intentions are obvious so i'll cut that and you can view the official website for this HERE for more info and intereseting shabang. But they've also inspired us girlies with different ways of pulling off the look. I think there's something for every gem...


I'm reading this book at the moment. I'm not really into horror or whatever novels, (erm, check the cover) but as this is considered a gothic romance, (in fact, apparently the best after Bronte's Jane Eyre) I decided to give it a go. I'm finding the description of nature a bit overwhelming, but, hey ho, I'm only 20 pages or so in and that may change...

For now, I shall say bye ♥

14 comments:

  1. thanks for you comment sweet :]
    i too love bluey things on jewellery lovely blog hun xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those accessories are so pretty. Especially those adorable owl earrings. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh i love those owl earrings! i'm a little owl obsessed at the moment too x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Natalie is back...and WHERE is this shop you speak of? :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all the breast cancer awareness tee's, I think I may go buy one! Thank you for your comment too, sorry for the late reply, I've been away. Though I've got new posts up now! Izzy xx
    www.swampedinflowers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kaminski follow my other, not new, but other blog :D

    for rants

    perez hilton styleee

    http://misslvceagle.blogspot.com/

    :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. i like the feather and owl earrings!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I had to read this book for a dissertation and ended up really liking it! It gets quite interesting...x

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the vintage accessories! :)


    ------------------------------
    www.sepatukelinci.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Topshop has such amazing jewellery at the minute an good job for finding cheap items cos it's normally a little on the pricey side! I saw this tshirt in store the other day and didn't realise it was to raise money for breast cancer, I quite like it and a great way of donating money too


    Bow Dream Nation xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. AnonymousJune 23, 2011

    Hi :) Nice blog you got there, I was wonderin if we could be friends and follow each others blogs? ^__^ Thank youuuu.~

    ReplyDelete
  12. have an obsession with owl trinkets at the moment, i lurve these!

    ReplyDelete