Thursday 7 April 2011

Daffodils, Charity and Blossoms

Hey everyone

Today was such an amazing day...Something someone once said to me has been replaying in my mind for a while and since then, everyday is just a blessing.

But anyway, I went into a charity shop today, entirely out of curiousity - I always do this because you never what you may find. Plus the fact I never regrest spending money because it's donated fora cause. Today I was particularly lucky though, and found two beaut dresses - one from Topshop and one from Miss Selfridge ..both for £3, which I think can be called a bargain. I also found a cute violet pouch from No7.








I've been listening to Kings of Leon quite a lot...Especially Pyro and Back Down South which are both great songs - really inspiring!
To partner the loooovely (to say the least) weather, I have daffodils living in my room . . . I love waking up to these in the mornings
I think you should all have some kind of fresh flowers to fill your rooms!




I've been out and about lately, for both fitness and enjoyment reasons...plus I can't resist the beaut weather which is working really well on my mood lately...I love cherry blossoms and was happy to spot some on my way...
I think these will colour my future garden for defo


And I saw this in someone's front yard - so sweet! But I mainly love the petals which have fallen around it...Mr Gnome looks really pleased, with the tulips and all


I hope you're all finding inspiration out and about! I only came back to Blogspot the other day and have already got another follower so, merci!

Will write soon ♥

5 comments:

  1. Such pretty pictures.
    So glad you are back to blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful picture !


    xoxo,
    Rebecca
    http://rebeccaclch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures, you found some real gems in the charity shop! Beautiful dress and bag.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahah I know the very garden you took that picture from x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful textures and patterns. Lovely serene photos!

    invasionista

    ReplyDelete